Promotional products are a great way to get the word out around your community about new products or services your business is offering. If you’ve tried promotionals in the past without seeing a high return on your investment, you may not have hired the right marketing agency. Get X Media is all about helping your business grow in the most affordable way. With the right promotional products and a committed promotional materials company, you can count on seeing exceptional results from your marketing efforts.
5 Ways to Use Promotional Items to Advertise Your Business
1. Put your employees in promotional T-shirts, hats, and other custom clothing made in our print shop- give them the opportunity to walk around town with your logo in full sight, both on the job and off. Word of mouth is the best way to tell your community about your business, and with our promo swag, marketing is extremely affordable. Our logo clothing can replace expensive business uniforms and allow you to experience cost savings in that area, as well.
2. Stock up for the annual trade show to make sure you have plenty of giveaways to attract visitors to your show booth. Small promotional prizes are nice to have on hand as well as some larger promos in case you have a prize wheel. Get X Media has everything you need, from lanyards and patches to business cards and pens, You can read more about our promotional materials company on our website; don’t forget to visit the virtual promotional product print shop to see what’s new.
3. Do a bit of research online to determine which promotional items are well-received by clients and customers. The average length of time a promotional material is used is about eight months- yet some are cherished possessions, such as quality pens and bandanas, and have an even longer lifespan. Give us a call at Get X Media and we’ll assist you in selecting the best promotional products from our inventory to give away to prospective customers and clients.
4. By far, the most popular promotional items is a custom tote bag. While it’s true that custom totes with your company logo on them cost more than a pen, it’s equally true that for every tote you give away, your promo item will get an average of 3,300 impressions from locals. You won’t find a better investment than custom totes from Get X Media!
5. Improve your company’s image around town with eco-friendly promos that tell the world you care about the environment enough to invest in a quality product. At Get X Media, we have a terrific selection of environmentally-friendly promotional products in stock; let us put your image on one today and get your community excited about doing business with you.
Call our main office, check out free online resources, or schedule a meeting with one of our promo specialists and see why so many business owners turn to us for budget-friendly promo items that take the financial sting out of marketing.
Calgary AB T2C 2G8